Five Finger Death Punch frontman Ivan Moody is in a celebratory mood. After passing the one year anniversary of being sober, Moody felt the occasion caused for a celebration.
In Moody's case the celebration was not a party but rather a visit to the tattoo parlor.
Moody got a massive head and face piece of a pheonix rising, symbolizing his return to sobriety. He posted some photos and video on his Instagram page:
Check out some other artist tattoos we recently profiled:
- ATTILLA Frontman Chris Fronzak Joins The Face Tattoo Club
- MASTODON's Brent Hinds & BFF Norman Reedus of The Walking Dead Get Matching Lemmy Tattoos
- This Is, In Fact, The Greatest Tattoo Of All Time
- Head From KORN Got Possibly The Dumbest Tattoo Of All Time!
- The Best SLAYER Tramp Stamp You Will Ever See!
- Kirk Windstein's New Knuckle Tattoo Couldn't Be More Appropriate
[via The PRP]